all of meSam Wasson is the New York Times Best Selling author of FIFTH AVENUE, 5AM: AUDREY HEPBURN, BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S, AND THE DAWN OF THE MODERN WOMAN; A SPLURCH IN THE KISSER: THE MOVIES OF BLAKE EDWARDS; and PAUL ON MAZURSKY. Currently, Wasson is working on a full-scale biography of Bob Fosse.
why not take all of me?
Can’t you see i’m no good without you?
- RT @UPROXX: These STEM programs are helping Native American youth get through schools and find jobs uproxx.it/2qJbDxL https://t.co/V7… 1 month ago
- Nate is the best! twitter.com/JaromirBlagr/s… 1 month ago
- RT @JaromirBlagr: 1/2: @UAASeawolves sports info boss Nate Sagan, Anchorage boy, leaving his job Sept. 1, and gonna be missed big-time. 1 month ago
- RT @longform: "What Bullets Do to Bodies" A profile of a trauma surgeon: long.fm/ZZY3yOp (@jfagone, @highline) https://t.co/xRIBntm… 1 month ago
- Have known for a while, now apparently official: @UAAHockey hosting @UNDmhockey to open the 2017-18 season. cc:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
I want to lose them
take my armsa.o. scott academy awards actor Actors alfred hitchcock andrew sarris an unmarried woman a star is born audrey hepburn avatar barry lyndon billy wilder blake edwards bob & carol & ted & alice breakfast at tiffany's carole lombard cary grant chaplin charlie chaplin cinema cinematography claude chabrol comedy critics death in venice dustin hoffman elia kazan fellini film film criticism fred astaire french cinema george cukor godard grace kelly hitchcock hollywood howard hawks ingmar bergman it's complicated james cameron jimmy stewart kathryn bigelow kubrick lolita Luis bunuel manohla dargis marilyn monroe martin scorsese meryl streep movies nancy meyers network next stop greenwich village nicholas ray oscars pauline kael paul mazursky pedro almodovar raging bull rear window remakes richard shepherd robert mitchum romantic comedy scorsese screwball comedy shutter island stanley kubrick tennessee williams the hurt locker the player truman capote vertigo woody allen
I’ll never use them
Veronica Gorosito on Federico y Ginger David Fuchs on Filming Osmosis: A Conversatio… Aaron on Why They Couldn’t Make B… manonmona on Why They Couldn’t Make B… Hans on Tres Malick
Your goodbyes left me with eyes that cry
how can i go on dear without you?
So why not take all of me?